Circle of Life Home Care is currently hiring Direct Care Workers to provide services to our clients in the Maricopa, AZ area. As a Direct Care Worker (DCW), you will be responsible for providing personal care services to clients in their home.
- Following the plan of care as established by the client, physician, and Qualified Professionals
- Assist with activities of daily living (ADL’s), instrumental activities of daily living (IADL’s), and other miscellaneous health related tasks as needed
- Document care provided to client
- Provide safe environment for client, including recognizing and reporting safety hazards
- Respond to client’s requests while respecting emotional and social needs
No experience required. Circle of Life Home Care provides paid, in-house training and offers competitive compensation starting at $10.65/hr. All employees will be W2 (not contracted).
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS
|Job Category||Caregiver, Direct Care Worker (DCW)|