HealthStar Home Health is currently hiring Personal Care Assistants to provide services to our clients in the Bemidji, MN area. As a Personal Care Assistant (PCA), you will be responsible for providing personal care services to clients in their home. This position offers a $300 hiring bonus!
This position is for 2 separate clients, between 8 and 9 years old. These clients are autistic and need help with ADLs and deescalating behaviors. Male PCA’s are encouraged to apply!
- Following the plan of care as established by the client, physician, and Qualified Professionals
- Assist with activities of daily living (ADL’s), instrumental activities of daily living (IADL’s), and other miscellaneous health related tasks as needed
- Document care provided to client
- Provide safe environment for client, including recognizing and reporting safety hazards
- Respond to client’s requests while respecting emotional and social needs
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS
|Job Category||Caregiver, Personal Care Assistant (PCA)|